I'm not perfect either my pray
I just want the best for you
Because you are my friend
Sometimes I'm making mistake
That's why people call me human

Nothing perfect and eternal in the world
That's also friendship can be end
If no communication between us
I just sent pray for you my friend

I want you be happy forever
Even you don't remember me
My pray always with you, my friends
The words for friendship always good

I would never change even you change
Better for you if you forget about me
Making you life what you deserve to get
Just let me pray for your happiness

Then I will let it go when I know
Everything is good in your life
My pray never stop for all my friends
Because I'm not perfect friend for you all

18 July 2014

Poetry for all my friends, pen pal, real friends, fake friends, new friends, old friends. I miss you all

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health