I find you are interesting
Then you sent me message
First I'm not interesting to reply
Because you are younger then me

I decided to reply your message
I don't realize we already be friend
You with your way tease and support me
You make my lonely day in Jakarta gone

Now is your birthday, we same month
That's why this poem special for you
Thanks to be my friend and support me
I'm glad we become good friends

I just pray for your happiness
Find your desire life and be good
You are the best pen pal in the world
Happy birthday my penpal SS. God bless you

17 July 1982 You born to this world. Find what you wanna be and rise your destany be cool and rock as always. Don't be red noise in the night xmas coz the cold winter there :p

You always be my little S and I wish this year our project can be real.


Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health