I got idea when going home, the fenomenal idea and that was just come when going home after working all day.

I am so exciting and sent to some friends about the idea but I just sent some words without tell that it will be my new book. Like the idea about collect information, "Man, Sex and Marriage" The project stop because my first laptop broken.

So, this idea still fresh and I am so exciting to writing it but the problem. I should know the rule to the setting of the story. I sent that xxxxxxxxxxxxx (sensor) then he got mad and say DON'T SENT ME MESSAGE AGAIN!

A friend said CITRA you are crazy, that is not so easy like that. What do you think about hahahaha. Sorry, I just want to know the reaction first. Because I need the reaction to make it look like alive. Like my first book, Simpul Terujung, people think that was true story. No it was not, I just do research first.

Next week I am holiday for 2 weeks and I wish this novel will be finish before I back to work! So Keep spirit and wish me luck to finish this book. This book will be in English version and I just need background search for that story.

Some friends still keep ask whats my next book, okey this will be my next book and I wish that will be great and make my book become different from other. Because I love to read Barbara, all her novel so exotic and good.

Just keep wait it ok.

Regards

the new dream will come true






Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health