A few days I'm doing search informtion about night college for sastra inggris (english mayor). I found a few and the payment variation. But for the third group the price is more expensive to pay. But some college already closed registration.

I'm thinking to continue my study till I got master. I know that's maybe imposible with the time and also the money. But I should to do and rise what I want to do. This planing already long time ago I make.

But I want pay it by myself. Step by step thinking and do it. So next month I should more make budget more economic for study. Then for this time, I will search customer for dwirafashion.com every night and also doing craft at night plus writing book, join contest writer about short stories, novel and any articles to get knowladge, practices.

I know that's not easy and I do already imagination about it. Everyday I got arrive at home around 7 pm, rest for a while because sometimes don't get seat on train or bus. After that cooking for dinner, shower then eating. Wash dishes and prepare what should cook for tomorrow.

Then, writing stories and reading or study language an hour everyday. Before sleeping pray and read Bible for a while then sleep. Wakeup around 5 am, cooking rice, vegetables then shower and sometimes doing laundry for 3 times a week. After that writing for a while before going to work.

Can you imagine? Yes suck and tired. But that's will be my daily activities before continue study.



Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health