Dear diary, this already 3 days I'm in Bintan Island. I'm home because I want to renew my id card which already expire on july.

Bintan already change, especially the airport. The airport already good then I go last year ago. Yea, goverment always do building and make this city good then before.

I'm also still exciting to writing the three stories, the first about the last posting I told you, short story for contest still on progress plus now kids story should finish soon too.

I have time to make it become true and finish in time. I'm so exciting to writing what in my mind. Dear diary, I also have plan before back to work. I want to adventure to Bali. Even I ever work there but I don't have time to explore Bali.

So this is my plan and I wish I can survive to find the new adventure about job. Ya, before that's begin. Let's try become backpacker first. Then spirit to do that to make book and background of setting my stories.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health