Maybe you don't think I'm spesial after short meeting. Because we have different think about something.

Maybe you think I'm not good for something and make you feel bad. Then step by step you move on and ignore me. Whatever and wherever you do, you still my special friend and I always try to keep communication with you until I don't have words to say something and just sent the icon :)

Friends, maybe you think you have anything in your life. So you don't need a friend like me. Till you realize you got wrong so I'm still here, waiting you and still open heart to make friends with you.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health