After a few days become lazy and now I'm writing again :) that's good time for me on holiday. I also have plan go to Bali for search something for writing too and also enjoy my time holiday before looking the new adventure again.

Sometimes life is so heavy and thinking that make me crazy. Single sometimes feel freedom and I can do what I want to do. I love the way I am. Whatever it is and whatever unperfect I am, I'm still human and love freedom and do what I want to do with blessing from God.

A month ago I have bad experience. This I want to shared. I really believe God. Because I do feel His caring me, even sometimes I'm making wrong over and over but He still care me.

A month ago, someone hit and want stolen my bag. But lucky me just my right arm get hit. That's so hurt and also my feet still weak after get lock and dark in office.

My friend ask me how can I turn down in the dark? I'm panic actually, in my mind just think that's imposible to turn from stair when the drakness and also afraid Pak Udin go away and already far.

Ya, in 10 minutes in the dark no light my phone light isn't to bright to make light. I'm panic and I'm afraid if I can't go out from office. I just think I won't in here, I should go away. Then I try to go to downstair and isn't easy but lucky me I'm not fall down.

After that try to not crash the sewing machines then I try to call pak Udin name and he already go. Lucky me again some porter still in front of the shop. They heard my voice but they think ghost, I'm trying to make sound to make them realize I'm exist and get trap in the drakness shop.

Lucky me, they call pak udin and I'm freedom ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ... :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ :D that's really bad and make me so damn weak. I'm walking to get to busway stop. In three junction someone want to stolen my bag. I realize and try to keep it and hug it. Suddendly they are fall down. If I try to yell "Maling" (Thief) they will go to jail. But I'm not coz they already get the risk. Fall down and none help them.

Everyone deserve to get best style
www.dwirafashion.com

God bless us :)
BlackBerry®
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health