Bye Tanjungpinang, my second home town after Balikpapan. I was born in the famous oil city in Indonesia and my parents moved to Tanjungpinang, Bintan island. 

Now my third home in Jakarta. I do stay in Jakarta around 8 months. I am always travel to find my desire. As long as i remember. I did study in Yogyakarta then continue work in Batam island. 

Before doing that i also ever go to some parts in Indonesia like in Semarang, Solo, Surabaya, Malang, Rembang, a few part of small vilage in Java.

I can't say i am so lucky becausr my desire to explore Indonesia still in my dream. I wish one day it can be true...

See you next year Tanjungpinang. I am waiting the different think about thr building, good goverment to make goverment more better....



Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health