Dear diary, after waiting for long time and get a few minutes delay. My flight lion air with jt 010 flight from tetminal 3 soekarno airport to bali.

This is my first time flight in the night more than 7 pm. But that is ok. I like to find new things.ah i read a book in the flight lionmag magazine. One article so interesting about inspiration.

The leader should have to make their employees feel spirit and have good motivation to get the business success.

My sister and i have dream and we try to make it become true. Although my parents, especially mum always pessimis about our plan. But dont say my name if it make me down.

Sometimes parents dont know what is our desire. They sound like think inside a box neither my sister and i. We think out sidebox. Whatever it is imposible as long as have confidince, spirit and hope plus feeling never give up thats making everything imposible be possible.

Dear diary, i write this feeling in the flight with hungry feeling and cold lol  because all day i dont eat anything just bread. Plus sleepy even when on the way to air port i do buy hot coffee with flabpr hezzle in seven elevent in station. 

Ya, event so damn sleepy i do finish read book finally after 2 weeks never done!!!!! 

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health