Missing update my blog hehehehe, because I just reload my internet modem voucher. Here I am in Tanjungpinang, Bintan Island. Always raining when I am here, but Thursday I should back to Jakarta to continue my reality life hahahaha.

Before September to find new adventures in my life, I will go to Bali for more than a week I guess. I do pay the return ticket to Bali. I am so exciting to explore Bali soon. Of course I will up to date in my diary. Beside that I am also so sad, because I should spend much money for holiday but I am trying not to spend a lot of money, stay in home stay. The first of all, I will stay in Ubud. Do you know that is place? Yes that is good.

Ah Tanjungpinang already much different since I leave it a few months ago. The air port already good even still in building process, after that the street also more good then before. Plus many boutiques and also restaurant. Wow, that is good.





 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health