I do already back to Jakarta. I have good experiences when holiday in Bali. But i dont have time to shared.....but soon, i will shared some nice places in Bali, especially something new.

I know many website and people who already make stories on their website free even pay website about bali but i want shared it too with my own words of course.

I do miss something different and holiday in bali make me feel good and exciting although the money just little bit i have for go to bali but i am so happy before back to reality life again here in jakarta.

See you soon and keep read my blog


Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health