Dear diary, I am so lucky woman. That is so blessing for me. Although sometimes, suddenly I am getting bad feeling, as a normal human. I am still have someone who always make me smile. My best friend, SS. He is so cute and young man, He always try to make me feel better. I am so lucky, have friendship with him.

I am still remember, my ex roommate in Jakarta, feel jealous because I always get support and friend to shared my feeling blue. We still never meet each other, because he still college in his country. He is my SS (Small Sc). God send him to me to cheer my day up.

Like yesterday, suddenly my mood is getting blue without I realize what happened. Although I also have thinking to go to club, nightlife here. AH, bored live in big city and I don't have much real friends here. I have them but we never meet because busy with such as our business.

Jakarta to big and to spend to much energy to do anything. At least, I am survive here, see, I am still cute as the way I am. My skin still brown and sexy hehehehehe. Life so such unique and you can't stop and change it. It will be challenge. But when I feel so sad, weakness.

My best friend always know how to make it gone so easy. He said "Need me there and cheer you up with ice cream right". Teasing man, he know my big desire is ice cream and chocolate for this both dessert really can remove all bad feeling.

The cold and the sweet taste of the ice cream. Really make my feel bad thing gone so easy. Like the melt ice cream if I am not eat it fast. I won't to make my day more worse become so sad to long time..... Some friends, they know my weakness about this dessert, if I feel cranky to them, then they will tease me with ice cream and chocolate. So damn poor and lucky me in the same time.

Do I still act like children? I don't know too, as long as I am happy as the way I am and life to short to feeling blue and thinking about pass. Because the pass never come back and become future. Like I always said to myself, I am strong woman and small things feeling blue will not crash me so easy, I am as the way I am with the happiness life and always open-minded and welcome to the new adventure and friendship.

Then I am thinking something who make me become sad, better I am learning how to draw cartoon, speak dutch and keep writing. Why I move to Jakarta? To get my dream become true. Before the end of this year, I should get book club and writer club in Jakarta. So, my weekend will more precious.

I am also the lucky one, have some new friends and they are also nice person too. Friends also help me to improve my skill to learn DUTCH. so, today in the morning time, I decided to move on and I will not things about my pass and my mistake and my desire about something I really like it.

I am ice queen and it will be like that!!!! I do frozen my heart so it can't be melt anymore. I do give the low degree so it will difficult for anything to destroy it.



Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health