This time I want to tell about something so scary in the boarding house, the room that I rent since I stay in Jakarta. The first time when I stay there, almost every night I heard something unique and not normal action.

How come someone can run behind my window with the step so load, because near my window or the place to do laundry, that had big pillar and that is impossible for someone to run, for walk must careful. So, that is happened every midnight, more weird when it happened when my ex roommate get night shift in hospital (she was nurse in one of hospital in Jakarta but now she moved to Timor Laste).

The first, of course the strange steps sound  make me can't sleep well in the night. The load sound that make me feel so scary and ouh gross what happened with this place. But is not me if I give up just heard that sound.

I also had more scary experience when in Jogjakarta, Indonesia. When I still study there, all my friends boarding house went home to celebrate the mouslem ceremony (Idul Fitri, red). Then suddenly I heard someone play with my window, they open and close. I know nobody there in the big boarding house with the 24 rooms and the shape is letter U. Can you imagine, that sound never stop more than an hour. Make me feel bad, not scare anymore like the first I hear it. I just say word to nobody, because I don't see anything just sound; I say "Don't disturb me, I want to sleep." Suddenly the sound gone, inside my heart I am praying to the God to make me not feel scary.

Ah, here also like that almost every night I hear it in my window, someone steps at midnight until 3am. Now, my new neighbor heard it too and make them can't sleep and scare enough and make their eyes like panda. Wow, till when we heard someone step, ghost at boarding house really freak but that is real. That is my experience when I rent room in Jakarta, what is your experience?


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health