Every body know very well life is hard, your life and mine so hard but with different ways  and problems. Every body know it. Sometimes people can handle it but sometimes people can't be handle it. As long as I Know, do I still can handle it?

As a human, sometimes I can't handle it, I can be hurt, sad, weakness and also down. But in every way I am trying to keep it easy even that is not so easy like someone give you advice. Sometimes you feel mad and think,"You Don't Know What my big problems in my life, Talking so easy but when you do IT, It so not easy!!!!!" Yes that is right!

So lucky I am, God always bless me and help me even the way He help me is not like what I expected. But I am still lucky can survive in every problems in my life. I always said to myself, I am strong, always strong. I can do anything even more than what I imagine to myself. Is easy? No, but the positive behavior to yourself. That is making good energy to your mind.

Your mind is the weakness thing you should change. If you think you are unlucky person, yes that is you are. You and all your negative thinking will around you, but when you think about the good think and the strong you are and that is YOU in the FUTURE.

A few days are heavy day from me, life, job, but I am so lucky, I have "friends" who always support me. Like my Italian friend said "Don't think about the sad things just thinking about the happiness things." Yes that is true, I am trying to remove my wonder life, my wonder anything who it is become the negative on my mind.

I am also lucky I have new passion to learn dutch and my friends from Netherlands also help me find out. How lucky I am, right. I find some nice person in the world. Can you imagine, sometimes they help me with the Netherlands language. Yes, that is very difficult to learn it. But I will not give up. More difficult to learn and more I will be busy with that language so I don't have time to thing about the bad thing or the bad  day already happened.

Life is so damn hard but try to find nice person, people as your friends, friends who always support you, teasing you, make you smile and strong and do the same with them. That is mean feedback from the friendship with the different way and depend on the case every friendship relationship.

Open the window of your heart and find the new things. Don't be stuck in your pass because it will making you feel worse and worse every time. So, give up or keep strong, it all depend on you! I do choice Keep Strong whatever the bad life hit my days, I will always smile and strong. Event tears blow in my cheek but I will not making it long time, just for a while to make me feel better and forget the bad thing like I remove the tears from my eyes.

Happy weekend and I wish everything better and better every time. Thought it is not like what you expected but you already learn about that case and if in other time you will find in the same case, you already know how to handle it. Remember, every you breath it is time for you to learn anything the good and bad things.



Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health