Don't hear the voice coz I am not good singer, I just like to make some songs this time. I don't know why maybe to make me keep strong and kill the bored gone away from my mind and my life. Become creative to make me feel alive.

This is the second song I made this morning and I wish this song will make my readers be happy person too. I wish one day I can play music and melody so I can make it better. But This is just diary citra so I just love to update what I love and I wish this also useful to the readers

I am not selfish person lol. This song I made this morning when on my way to work. This time I am working in one of contractor company as an administrative project. So I need almost an hour and sometimes more depend on the busway arrive to bus stop.

Check this lyric

When I am sick. sick, sick
I'm thinking the happiness
When I am sick, sick, sick, sick
I'm thinking the wonderful day

I'm trying.. to think positive
To make my life, get better
Life isn't easy! That's why think positive!
Make my mind to keep strong
Yea that is making me happy 2x

(this lyric I made in the night when I am on my way to go home, this time the busway so wonderful and I get home not so damn tired,  I was so blessing that time)

The happy happy life (happy life)
The happy happy life (happy life)
coz I am happy person

The happy happy face (happy face)
The happy happy face (happy face)
coz I am pretty woman

The happy happy walk (happy walk)
The happy happy walk (happy walk)
coz I am healthy man

My Life happy, pretty, healthy
The sadness never can't stay
The sickness always gone
coz I am happy person
I am happy person.......

#Enjoy the song and don't judge my voice coz I know I am not good singer. But this time I love to do that, kill my bored life become creative and become like my song The Happy life person, how about you.




 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health