Oktober 18, 2014

The Pinky Dress

Ah, once again someone love my pinky dress. But all is gay male, they really interesting the color and also the simple models. So nice and comfortable and unique.

I am not into fashionable person but now I am trying to be like that, to get my own style and design one day to my shopping online dwirafashion. This business still stuck but I wish one day it will be happened. So, keep spirit, as the way I am Citra.










Thanks for Visit Diary Citra | It's about Me, You and Them
Title : The Pinky Dress
Writen By : Citra Pandiangan
Do You like this article: The Pinky Dress Do You want to keep it? You can ask me and I will give it to you. Happy Reading and Hapy Blogging. God bless us

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Kota Cinta | Kita Bahagia | diary Citra