Today is heavy day in my life, more worse then a few days in a week. Why? Can you imagine, in early morning as usual, I am on my way to go to office, I arrive early then usual around 5.50 AM. Because I am afraid I will fall asleep if I just stay in my room. It is simple reason almost more than a week I always wake up in 3.00 AM. I usually sleep around 9 PM till 10 PM, depend on how tired I am.

Unlucky day already started when I wake up. My body so sore because all journey I don't get seat on busway and the most of that, waiting busway so long time, need more than an hour for one direction. Can you imagine how tired I am and the other passenger.

I don't understand how the management busway can't control the schedule of the busways more wonderful and amazing like in Singapore. They always on time on the time, so if we are not on time, the bus will leave in time. In Indonesia, that system still not work, they can't give the table time when the bus will arrive on for example this A busway stop (halte in Indonesia language).

Because we need this ugly transportation, so we keep waiting and waiting and also wonder it will make us let get to the office. As usual Jakarta is very bad traffic in the world. Okey, back to my story. When the bus with the direction I am waiting for a few minutes come. One of bus attendant is not allow me to enter the bus. Event the bus still have space to passengers enter even stand, no available seat. As long as I stand in bus and direct me to go there, it is no problem for me.

That is making my day worse, at least the other bus come with the same direction like what I want. I am so unhappy on that time. I said some worse words even in small voice, I guess some people can hear it. I don't care. The more worse when I almost fall down, when the crazy busway driver stop suddenly and make me will fall down. Lucky me, I am hold the pillar so strong and I just like "stripper" and sit in the seat near me which the woman who is sleeping in that seat, wake up because I sit in her thigh. Ups sorry, that is accident and of course not my fault.

In the office, so "crazy" time and making me can't breath because many should to do but that is ok as long as I do right. But yea, never lucky one for this day. Get on troubles, I am trying to be strong as usual. The most worse when go home, in Kebon Jeruk, west Jakarta almost rain when the time will over at office. Still lucky just a few waters out from the sky.

The bad one, when almost in Matraman, East Jakarta the place I rent small room for me to rest and sleep at night and spend hole time when holiday. Suddenly heavy rain come. Really heavy and make me wet when turn off from the public transportation. Uh, so bad yea, can you imagine, when turn off, already wet. I think if I am waiting the rain stop will long time plus my clothes already wet.

I just think to keep my electronic will not wet. I ask someone who work in Padang Restaurant to give me plastic to keep my electronic stuffs. He gave me and I put it on my bag. Like you can imagine, yes, I am playing with rain. Yea already wet why should I waiting the rain stop.

Just in case, long time I never play rain, so that is also the reason I go home with the heavy rain company my way to get to my boarding house. Yea, flooding as usually but not so bad like the other place. Uh, very bad day I ever had this time.

Even like that I am still happy. My life always happy because I feel I am strong woman and the thinking to learn Dutch at that night make me feel a little exciting then ever. This is my story for the day on Thursday, what is your story?





















Sent from Samsung Mobile

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health