Dear diary, I can't sleep last night. Hey, I am not depression if you ask the reason hahaha. I ever read in healthy article, if you stress to much, you can sleep well. But the honest reason, because it is like dream. I got sponsor to pay my traveling dream around Java Island, Bali and Lombok.

Although last night I do make some destination where I want to go with backpacker style but I change with suitcase style. Because I am not to strong hahahaha, no, I just like simple and easy for me. I do have imagine it in my mind. Till this time, I wake up like dream. Smile full in my face.

Dear diary, God is so nice with me. He sent me guardian angel to become my sponsor to this traveling a month that is mean start on December 1 and Ending on December 31 2014. In 31 days what will happen, what is the adventure will I can get it.

I should faster to do anything because time so fast, can't stop or slow. So let's making the plan success. Making book 2 version Indonesia and English version. I can't shared this to much. Because I want to make all my loyal readers on my diary will be curios and wonder what will its to be.

I do make 7 destination and thinking about estimate the budged so I cross become 6 destination and I wish the budged will be enough and because it the point I want to shared on the book. Wish me luck and always keep healthy.

What is my preparation to make me keep healthy. Of course, start on Sunday I will wake up early to train my body to strong walk. Because this adventure I will not stay in luxury hotel but in somewhat cheaper motel and also use public transportation not rent car with driver.

So, it will be start on December!!!!!! That is mean around 9 days. I also should survey price again for the stuff which in out of the budged for the adventure book.

What list I should make in out of budged traveling for the start the adventure.

1. Small suitcase
2. Back bag
3. Selfi Stick (for making I can take my picture by myself).
4. Power bank ( to making my battery never death. So important this for map and GPS too)
5. Comfortable shoe (should I buy one or two, because for 31 days hahaha, better buy 2)
6. Sandal (this is also important because for the hot spring or somewhat place I need to get).
7. Note book and pens (to write somewhat important so I will not forget to put it when I writing the adventure)


I think 7 things I should buy it for making this process success. Dear diary, if this dream I won't wake up. The most important I want the readers of my future book also can imagine and also like that is they are into the story. Making them have desire to traveling alone without worry anything and with the limit budged you can enjoy your life.

I wish this book will be start first book and will be have other book, like traveling to Sumatera Island with the budged bla bla, then other book. Ah God, this is dream. Don't wake me up please if this dream. My heart so melt because exciting and also worry because I never go to this part alone and the destination also I never do.

Cross fingers my readers diary to make this success, right. Plus don't forget to buy the book more than one book. You should be nice and making my another trip can be real too. Wish me luck and let's rise our dream. This is one part of my dream and what is yours?

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health