She is my sister, the only sister I have. She is nice and teaser woman then my mum. When she asked me to do something. It should be and no excuse. Ih, cruel hahaha. Of course not, that look from my side. Because I also do the same for her too. She never rejected what I want, but for a few days, she did. She didn't love me anymore. Ups,

Don't believe it ya. I am kidding. She is always be good sister in the world. I won't change it with other sister in this life. She just spend much money a few months because she prepare something special in her life. What is that? MARRIAGE :)

The man who purpose her will be lucky man in the world. She is cute, humor, smart, friendly, caring and the most she can iron, cleaning and cooking. So different from me. That's we are different level for this side. Anyway, I am jealous when she show me the nine diamonds a few months ago. That is ring so wonderful in her finger. I said, I want it too. Then she said "Find someone who want buy you it" Ah..... poor me, she is teasing me so badly :( I am sad

hahahaha of course jealous is normal but I don't have any negative thinking. I am support her and anything I can do, I will do for my sister. Because she never refuse what I want since I was college. She asked me to find cake flower, bento and some what stuff, now she asked me to find India embassy.

Your order is command my sister. I will try as the best I can do. Because I am so happy, you should deserve the happiness in your life. Your future family will make you more happy. I wish Adam will never hurt you and he will make you happy person.

God, please hear me, I wish my sister finally marriage with her plan and don't make it mess. Because she deserve to be happy. Making her life more colorfull when they prepare the wedding and make their relationship strong and stronger anytime.

Making their wedding till old no DIVORCE in their happiness. Making them to be perfect couple whatever they are happy or sad. Because life is not straight street have many lines and waves like the Anaconda river. Whatever it is, it will make their more understand and love each other.

Make me smile and find me one man who will company me in her wedding and become the bridesmaids. I will be the pretty and happier bridesmaids, will not I? Hey, readers don't show the ugly face like that :) because every women are pretty, right. So, because I am woman then I am pretty too not handsome :)




Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health