Dear diary, every day is different and wonderful. Although I less sleep because my body won't work together to sleep. My mind flies every where plus I wake up in early morning time like usually. So I just realize I just sleep 3 hours this night.

Maybe because my body to tired walk more than an hour in hot weather hit me hahaha or I do become lazy like usually. I know this time, sometimes I am hopeless because the case of up petrol will make me little difficult to find job. But yesterday, I got two appointment for Thursday and Friday. I wish everything is not mess and I can go there to find the place for interview.

See, dear diary everything will be wonderful in time :) When wake up as usually someone whatsapp me and the first words he also like chocolate. Maybe to much read my diary so they already know me well. Don't blame me because I love writing. I also already have spirit to make new book which I hope this year finish but it impossible because many problems hits me so badly.

Dear diary, if someone play his imagination with me and offer me holiday in France around January or February, what do you think? Would I take my dream holiday on 2015? Is like dreaming and I wish the
dream can be true and I can start my traveling dream, like what I dream it every day since I know what is dream about.

Ah dear diary if this just dream, I won't wake up but I should wake up and clean room then I will start to writing and crafting plus learning Dutch language. My spirit back and many friends believe my dreams and my potential which sometimes I don't know what is that.

Dear diary, I am smiling after long time I seldom smile wide hahahaha. My life is getting better and better. Like every day is mystery and also the sun make my heart warm to believe God has many ways to make me feel, I am good daughter of God. If I want to open my heart and believe it. I should never forget how He help me in every time of my life.

How bad man can't broke my soul and my body, how the bad man who try to stolen my back but they change his mind. How many God voice I heard in Jakarta when I went home alone in the dark. God sent His guardian to care of me.

Jakarta is hard city, my mum always said Jakarta is more cruel then step mother. Many bad things and
hard to find desire but Jakarta also many offer to find opportunity. Dear diary, I wish my dream step by step become true. The first this time, I will make kids story I do have the draft just need to write it.

Every day is wonderful if you believe, after raining always have rainbow. If you believe after raining always flood. Then Your life will grey every time hahaha. That is ok sometimes sad and feel stressful but don't make it reason to hostile your life. Because anything will be happened without you can stop or realize.

Good morning and lets making the dream come true with believe it and work-hard. Cheers.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health