In early morning around 9 am, after going to bank. My friend and I continued our journey to go to another bank. To keep on the bank, because this bank can't transfer bank to bank different brand.

When we down stair, a man pass in our way and this man so rude because notice our breath and say something so making me uncomfortable. Wanna know what this man said. He said wow nice shape black bla bla so annoying right.

If this man isn't to old. I really want to slap his. So rude, hi man keep your eyes way if you can't control yourself. How if I wear sexy clothes? You will more crazy words. We still wear normal T-shirt and why if we have nice boobs. You got problems from it :-)

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health