I don't expected my days, My life is so heavy
I can't stand in my feet, My energy gone
Can you help me to find my spirit
Making me smile, then I will smile

I won't get robot face every day
Because life so hard and harder
Tell me, can you make my day better?
I need smile, can you make me smiling?

The ugly face is someone can't smile
My face so stiff because I can't smile
Can you make my face become pretty
With full smile on my face

That is better then nothing
Smiling in heavy life is good
Making me smile then I give you reward
You are the one I want into my life

Jakarta, November 18, 2014

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health