Morning Talk

Someone asked me something make me think the last list what I ever did. What is my criteria my future husband. The France man who work in USA, Just call him, Phil. He asked me that question, So I answered it what I ever made it long time ago.

This is my criteria my man.

1. He Should support me
2. He is friendly
3. He is Responsible and work hard
4. He is Romantic
5. He should can cook food
6. He should loves beach
7. He should has good financial to make small family
8. He is goodlooking and no smoker either alcoholic

His answer make me surprise. But I am still not finish it when he said my criteria just 8 items. Because still have two time again, wanna know what is that?

9. He should has some rejigion
10. He should love me so badly


Wanna know what he said when he alrady known what is my criteria my future man? He said I don't smoke, I am responsible, I work-hard, I am friendly, I can cook. Then I ask, why you don't ask my I ask man who can cook. His answer make me suprise. He said because you already did tell me, you can't cook. So sweet right :) He remind the detail and not teasing me. Like my best friend, Little Scott.


After that he said I can do it as well as support you. Wow, it is difficul to say. Then the other question will be secret between me and him only hahaha. Then I am talking about my sister plan for wedding. I said I don't have friend to come on my sister wedding on March.

His answer make me shock. Want to know? I guess I will not share it on this journal. Today,  I also make my friend, Alfon little upset or somewhat hahaha, I said something I really know hurt my marriage man friend from Dutch. Actually, he is nice friend. He sent me e-book to make me not feel bored and also to make me more spirit to learn that language. Yes I am interested to learn dutch, because I love this language, unique and difficult. Remind me when in collage I ever learn France, but I never remember any single words, just ca va? ca va bien mercy. Bonjour, etc.

Anyway, that is also remind me when I went holiday in Bali and meet my Irish friend, Matt, We got little argue the way to say How are you and also about greeting good morning, He said good morning in France Bonete, but that is absolutely it is for goodnight. So, then we find on google translate,  I am win. The winner, hahahah I don't like lost when argue in different way.

Today, I almost got lose after taking western union. My friend and I went to Tanah Abang to survey price for my sister stuff for wedding on March. She needs my help to find some stuff for the decorate cake, sticker wall and also bento stuff (to making tool food decorate for children lunch box). It is the second time I went to Tanah Abang. That is so big place and we don't find anything we search there, so damn poor.

The most worse when we got lost and don't know how to get transportation to go home. Ok, I give up to go to Tanah Abang anymore. I won't go there and so danger plus many strange people and many thief there, said some people.











Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health