Is a dream? Dear diary, today I can't stop thinking about something which so miracle and magical for me. I got sponsor to make my adventure become real and it also for the project my traveling book. I know but I want make something maybe little different. Traveling around Java island, Bali and Lombok just nominal budged ........ (still secret) will not surprise when I tell it here.

My dream will be come true and it will be start on December till this 2014 ending. So for a while, I am stop to searching job. Because I want to make it real. I will make the title (still thinking it) wish me luck with all my travel around here, not all part I can stay because it will be expensive but some parts and I guess it will be good guide book for local and also tourism who want travel to here.

Just open little destination but still not fix yet, Start on Jakarta and will be end on Lombok. Wish me luck to make it good and success, I need your prays readers, my friends and my sponsor. Plus, before it start I should prepare some stuff which it will make it easy.

The first, I should buy small suitcase it is around 30 USD, back bag around 25 USD, power bank to make me easy charge my battery so I can take pictures from phone, gps map because I don't have camera. The power bank the price around 25 USD for the good quality, then the magic selfie stick to take my own pictures because  I am traveling alone I guess it price around 10 USD. Comfortable shoes around 25 USD. This the start I used have to make other plan. This stuff in out of budged for the adventure.

This time I also collect some information to make me things what should I do and what should I go. Collect information then share to my sponsor if the sponsor said OK, You CAN GO. Then I will go with feeling exciting. Is dream or real? I wish it real.

Today I go interview and I am not interested with the company because sound look unprofessional way. After interview in Ratu Plaza apartment in Jalan Jendral Sudirman. From Tegalan I used busway to Matraman and continue to Duku Atas then next to Block M-Kota and turn in Bundaran Senayan Halte. The place is not so difficult like I am trying to find it on internet but un useful. Anyway, I just take it not long time, but my battery low bat because it already old and need new one but I still like to used it. So it death as long as my activity today.

After interviewing there, I go to Block M because still try to help my sister stuff for prepare the wedding but I don't get anything in Block M and almost get some lost direction because to big and don't have clue there. Just take lunch there then go home, but change my mind because my friend said she wants to visit zoo in Ragunan.

So we go there but nothing I can see there, still same and not interested to visit it for a couple time ago. Why? I have reason. Maybe later I will shared it. Because this time I am little bit busy to prepare anything "perfect" :)








Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health