The white one thsirt before going to holiday the picture I took selfie in one of cake cafe in Jakarta and the last is the picture I took today also doing selfie with the burning skin. Ouh my God, that is my skin? So completely dark and damn like it is not me. How come I became like dark people hahaha. I do used body lotion to make my skin protect from the sun but I guess it is not working so badly.

So that is ok, I am still enjoy my last day and I don't care but I do care when already in Jakarta to make my skin become normal anymore and how it? I know but I won't or I don't wanna shared to this article hahahaha. Just making it work first then I will tell you the secret.

Although my skin burning and to dark then before I am still look so cute right hahahaha. No one compliment me so I compliment myself, :P that is not selfie but that is confidence hahahaha, am I? Ah Bali is crazy and I wanna go to look fire fox tonight and I wish no crazy people will call me with the name "Hey red girl" because I do much bring red tshirt in my 31 days adventure.

If you are asking what is my favorite color I do tell you the first is Purple, Blue and Red the last one but I realize in purple fabric is not so much good in my burning skin so that is the reason I bring much red dresses and shirt. what is your favorite color? But that is not meaning you should hate other color. Because many colors will be make our dress more pretty and alive.

Happy preparing new year eve readers and keep spirit whatever life will bring you big, strong waves. You can do it......











Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health