Dear diary, already a few days in bali but i cant do much like in some place in java and lombok. The fist because bali was raining and i cant be wet for a while or go to pura.

I also got new learn... not everybody love to shared the true story so i am trying to learn and learn my guardian angel character.... 

Dear diary, i do feel so silly and so unbelieve about it. Why i think everybody same. Same same (the words which repeat for some boys here) of course not like that. Because of that i should be ware and better i am not talking to much right...

Dear diary i want to make finish all my books so i can start the new things. I do rejected the job who offer me and waiting me because the time to close and also my sister want to marriage soon.

Dear diary, life so unique inside and outside but last night the worse experience but i cant tell you.....

Waiting the time to end this year.....





Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health