Today is my brother birthday and yesterday was my niece born. Wow, I have niece from my little brother. Now, he should more responsible because he already have cute baby. The baby still don't have name yet. Because they are still confused.

Am I so lucky? Yes I am lucky finally and I hope my mum is not push me to marry and having kid too because she already have her grandchild. March is my sister new life. She will be marriage too. And when my turn? We will see, it will come when the right time right.

Welcome to the world my lil princess and I will meet you soon......


Little Baby

You are so small and everybody waiting you
Your parents wonder when you will born
Time so slow when You should out
Out from the comfortable zone inside your mum

You won't out so easy
You still feel comfortable
You still not ready to see the new world


Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health