Dear diary, today i have some plans to do explore bali with transportation but some plan should wait first. My stomach and also condition of this time make me cant do much.

Because if i got wet that is will become danger for me. I love rain n i also want get wet when the right time. When i look the sea and the big waves making me feel so good.

Ah that is why i fall in love with beach. Because when you see beach without many people thats look so amazing, big, and strong....

I always love to see and hear it. Ah my sister plan for wedding the end of march but she will in
Indonesia around 7 march. I love what i see and find in every place i go.

The most is beach and also mountain even i cant hiking but just look the wonderful nature i feel so blessing




Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health