Today is my last day maybe in Bali, so I decided to making my body wet with the salty water which the name is Pantai Kuta (Kuta beach). Yea to late to enjoy my time playing with the waves till make my body and shirt and pant so completely wet so badly.

I wake up from my sleep in afternoon time, ups secret when I was writing this time, I fall asleep. I don't know from where is the idea to play with the waves. I guess the waves already call me many times so why not. The last day I think. So let's go to the beach which it need around 250 meter for me to find the beach. I am walking with the red tshirt and red short pants and then the red new sandal because my sandal broken when I walked in afternoon time before sleeping.

The weather is not to hot, maybe in morning time already raining for a few time but the raining is not so much like before. So, I am walking just with my phone to listen music when in the beach. Ah, many people there but I don't care because I love it and this is my time become wet hahahahaha.

The waves so wild many times the big waves trying to hit my body and put me far away and I still can stand with my feed and move a little bit in front. Yea the waves so wild in my skinny burning skin. So the waves making me most fall down a few times to strong but I can handle it with my little power lol. Ih even skinny and to much burning skin and my skin already look like "african" but I am so happy and I don't care, I can make my brown skin back in a few months later I guess. I just wish before my sister wedding because I wanna look cute and pretty of course then the bridge hahahaha, cheecky of course not.

I am walking and the waves hit me up and sometimes I laugh if I can't handle the waves because so strong. Nice really and pity of me just realize playing with the wild waves and strong really amazing. That is why Pantai Kuta never quite from people who love to surfing. I don't care I can't swimming and I don't care I can't surfing and I do care about how much I enjoy my time in the beach. Just I know the reason I love the beach so badly.

Tonight is the end of 2014 and will be 2015 soon as possible. What should I do and what should I want on the new year. I just believe something good happened one day and just never give up, like many times wild, big and strong waves wanna hit me and try to make me fall down and I still keep stand in my feet even my body got moves for a few steps but I do the best to keep stand. So, whatever the new year will be come. I do ready to stand in my own feet.


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health