Dear diary i can't say i am unlucky person in the world. Because i know i am lucky have some wonderful friends in the world.

One is my best friend i know ss already 2 years maybe or almost. The student who want to fix his life better with study hard. His country allow him debt money for study. If indonesia also can allow me to do that too and pay it when already have work or job. So lucky me because i really want continue my study or take othet subject. 

I know and realise i am not so smart but i believe knowladge so such important in alive. Knowladge never end. He almost make me smile when i am fall down and feel so blue. I am so lucky right. My ex roommate ever said like this. "You are lucky sist, you have friend to shared your problem and make your life better."

Dear diary, see. Friends are percious then anything. If we can find friend who understand us well and more know us well then ourselve.

Dear diary the dutch friends also wonderful friends. They help me to learn dutch. But this time the dutch time learning little mess. But i will try again to reschedule for that. Because my big brother, already sent me dictionary and i love it as xmas present. The one i am feeling jealous alfon life hehehehe. He is wonderful husband for his wife. If i can find man like him, my life so complate.

Dear diary, i also can say i am so lucky phil find me interested for the first time and he also help me to find my passion. I follow my passion again after long time i sent my dream in rip. Then it wake up and wish me luck to finish soon the backpacker book. Because i want to be good writer. Do you like it?

Dear diary i am so happy and sad in the same time. But having wonderful friends are amazing for me. Special thanks to you phil. You still my angel, guardian angel to keep my dream become real. Love you all.

Ah also my readers. Thank you to keep visit my journal life.


Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health