I did already know little bit about information how difficult to get visa in Europe with my position just freelance and with little bit extra money to survive in Jakarta. But dream should make it true right. In Dublin I want to meet my guardian angel, my guardian angel already feel little satisfied just less the MAP. I should make map for the book, I know about it, I think I can used googlemap hahaha but it was not good an idea, of course for publish book. So here, my difficult.

Ah, I keep searching many people journey when they go to holiday in Europe, especially in Dublin and damn it!!! I am so jealous with them, can I be jealous? It is normal right? Jealous because they are so lucky have a lot of money to go to any destination in Europe. AH that is making me remember my neighbor here, She said, she wants to be Syahrini so can travel easy round the world and watch good concert.

I don't want to be Syarini, I just want to be myself although I know exactly whatever I work hard I just can holiday in Asia. Singapore and Malaysia I did a few times holiday there, because I worked in Batam, that location so close with two destination and we can travel one day.

I already call consulate Dublin in Indonesia, because since a few years ago Irlandia Embassy already close and just has in Singapore. But since a few year ago just has a consulate office in Jakarta.

A resident Embassy of Ireland has now been established in Jakarta, Indonesia: Irish officials are now in Jakarta and in the process of setting up a permanent embassy. The ambassador is Mr Kyle O’Sullivan, who presented his credentials to the President of Indonesia on 13 October. Mr. Tom Redmond is the deputy head of mission. They are working from temporary offices at CEOS, 17 Floor, Tower 2, Jakarta Stock Exchange Building, Jalan Sudirman, Jakarta 12190. However, in the interim period, consular inquiries should continue to be directed to the office of the Honorary Consul of Ireland in Jakarta:

Indonesia Honorary Consul

Anangga W. Roosdiono
Honorary Consul of Ireland
CEO Suite
17th Floor
Indonesia Stock Exchange Tower 2
Jalan Surdiman, Kav 52-3
Jakarta 12190
Indonesia

Tel: + (62-21) 5291 7446
Fax: + (62-21) 515 7799
E-mail: irelandhonconsul.indonesia@gmail.com

Readers who want to make visa to holiday in Dublin, can look above information. I should go there today but because Jakarta is raining when I do prepare to go there, so I decided to call first and ask "normally question how to make or get visa from embassy Dublin.

Why my big desire want to visit Dublin? Honestly I don't know why. I just love to see this because this city is city of literature, many writer born in Dublin, maybe, I just make my mind like that. Plus the dream city I wanna see the big castle, and also the landscape, plus many history part. I know Indonesia also beautiful too. But as normal human, I do interest to go around the world. Because God really awesome and He make every part islands, city, country so different and don't forget the humans too.

back to the topic, process visa to Dublin in Indonesia will need 3-4 weeks that is mean more than a month. So just take a way my desire to go there on January, because it will impossible to do that. But I still have time to make my account will be get more money, because it should like that right? How? I don't know and I just wish God will give me clue about that.

Today, I call the phone number and a woman voice pick my phone. She said her name is Anna. She is so friendly and tell me to sent the email to this office to know what term and condition to get Visa to Dublin. So I sent email to that email. I wish it will be fast answer. Just let me know. Hahahah I hope. If I can't go so fast, maybe just around Asia, but first and first i should finish my backpacker book. I am so excited to finish it. Then focus about the map, first article and the way to get to other destination to destination. Wish me keep health and never give up to rise my dreams. Plus help me in my readers pray to get job without to much commitment but I still used my skills and get develop my skills too. Because life is learning, if I stop learning then my life end.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health