Almost a week, my friend and I are looking a room for rent. We want to move from old kos (boarding house) so we are keeping search kos. But none we find it. Then i said to my friend, "looking a room same like we are looking boy friend" why i said like that? Because any reason for that.

A room which i want to rent should comfortanble and nice with good budged i can pay regulary every month. Same like a lover, you should feel comfortable with your lover. If you are not feel it, you can't longer with her/him.

Find kos also should catagory for that, the room should fix to put all your stuffs. Stuff you don't like and stuff you like. All that should be part the collection. Its also same like you find your lover should love you as the way you are. The good and bad parts of you. If he/she doesn't like all that. It difficult to connecting the relationship.

That is just some parts. I think still many parts to make it connecting. My new room should little bit big because i want to shared it with my female friend so i can shared the price too. Plus i feel safety and also has kitchen for cook food. That will make me save little budged for food and also more healthy until i find job.

The room should has pentilasi for fresh air. It make room health because the circle air will be change and the sun bright also can come. That is good part but we find small room without window. Plus the envilopment so bad, mix male n female i don't like. Because i feel not comfortable. I can't freedom wear short pant to go to toilet.

Ah really find nice kos is very difficult, simillar find lover. Many condition and term for that. What is my catagory for my boy friend? 

I don't have many condition. But long time ago. My catagory man is

1. Believe God;
2. Responsible and love his family; why? If he can't love his parents, how he will love my parents and me.
3. No smoker man; i don't like smoker man because i dont like smoke.
4. He can cook. Long time ago i can't cook but this time i can. But would be nice if he can cooks too so we can be good team if one of us busy, the other will be help each other.
5. Romantic man. Because i am not romantic that is why i need romantic man.
6. Love me as the way i am then i will do same.



Sent from Samsung Mobile

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health