Dear diary, today i meet my friend finally after few time never has good time to meet. We meet one of malls in jakarta. Because jakarta has many malls. 

My friend always come a few time in indonesia coz of the job. Lucky friend has my fsntacy job, work in international organization and make my friend work around the world. Dream job right. But my friend said for 2 years so amazing but after years will be bored and make spend more time in flight.

Dear diary finally i eat nice ice cream with many flavor indeed plus hearing the experience about the job. For me that is so fantactic. I wish we will meet again one day, because i want to know many amazing places my friend already visit around the world.

My friend said my english good but i am not sure, just need more practice. Any friends who want practice english with me?



Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health