Dear diary, today i should go to one part to get opportunity but i pass this opportunity because my feeling so blue and i dont have desire. Altough that, i still keep writing for Yogyakarta. I wish tomorrow will be finish soon.

Dear diary, yesterday i was doing silly, embress myself. Because i feel so unbelievel, why it happened to me. Ya, life must go on. So go on. Today is just last day i am trying to get explain but it just spam words. So bye bye you are not angel but the devil in my nitemare 

Dear diary tomorrow i want to go to some place just to get many informations. Wish me luck. Dont be sad if i am not writing coz i dont have passion this time.



Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health