Dear diary, almost a week Jakarta is raining and it can't be expected. Including my heart has grey cloud. Don't ask me why? Because I don't know either. Feeling so blue sometimes happened when you still have feel. That is mean I am not robot. I am glad I know that hahahahaha. Raining and sometimes make me feel lazy; But finally Bandung backpacker almost finish and already 50 pages. I wish today I can sent to my sponsor; I hope my sponsor will like it.


Dear diary, I am trying to keep strong although I have nothing to show it but I am strong then I can imagine. I also want to diet; my body get more extra and extra. Sitting all day and sleep over night make me become zombi hahahah but this zombi always dreaming because the dreamer zombi just me not the other one.

Making backpacker book really need extra energy and it is not simple like literary travel; but yes, I can do it and I can finish it soon. Many ideas but sometimes to make it real difficult.  11 days before this month end. I wish I will find my passion again. Ah, life so complicated including my life this time. But this month I become zombie in the night time and sometimes feel so scary because in afternoon when break from writing watch Master San, the ghost series movie from Korea.

Ah yesterday one shoot action I like from the movie; a young lady tell about fairy tale a bout wolf and sheep. Wolf and sheep different world but both of them love each other. Because wolf so fall in love with sheep. The wolf death because wolf so hungry and wolf won't eat sheep. Sometimes, if we to much love someone we can give anything to them, including broken heart. Yea, sometimes fairy tale also has sad story about that.

Dear diary, I think he likes me a lot but I am wrong, maybe that is just my mind only. So I will keep my heart on jar and I want to used it again.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health