Dear diary, yes long time I never update blog or my journal because I am busy with some my project and I can say the two chapter already finish and now just the last chapter. I am glad and I am happy because something "magic" come again in my life.

I don't know how it can be happened but at least I am feel so happy and I am glad. Dear diary, a few days already march and that is mean my sister wedding will be soon be real. I am also happy for my sister and I am also glad she find her soul mate and they make their dream become true. I wish one day I can be like her too. Making my dream come true to make my own
family.

Dear diary, yesterday night, I can't sleep. I sleep over night till 3 am. I am thinking about many things including about my sister planning for the wedding. Dear diary LOVE is just 4 alphabet but that can be more deep meaning.

LOVE
Leadership
Obey
Valentine
Emotional 

Leadership is mean not just for a man or a woman but both of them can be leadership, which one of them also should be Obey. When one of couple become leadership and the other should be obey if it is good way to think what she/he thinks the right one. Valentine is something to remind why both of you fall in love each other and make the day to keep remember how is the important each other to fill both of your life and making emotional in a relationship to make the wedding promise forever whatever it difficult in the future.

Dear diary, I know sometimes I am act like childish but I am trying not to be like that anymore and I can say it so difficult to me, but that is life. Childish sometimes so nice to make me feel alive from the kid side but when in the couple it cant make the relationship good. I do learn about it.

Dear diary, this time I will keep to finish the book and wish me luck o.k I should sleep fast this time because tomorrow i should go to church and yea keep spirit to finish the draft of the book. Then making Indonesia book and find new job.



Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health