Sometimes it easy to say Keep Spirit, open mind and heart. But it difficult to do. That is right, but don't give up whatever problems solve in our life. Still having hope and magic with the pray and work-hard. You see and look many success people in the world and it make you feel down, jealous or make you get inspiration to be like one of them? Every body has different journey of my life.

Maybe you look of them so damn lucky but from the begin it is not so easy. The word about "the grass neighbor  more green then yours" Sometimes that is not true, because you just see in the outside not the inside. Don't think about your life so poor and pity and sadness. Keep spirit and the most open your mind and heart. Look around you, some people lucky and some people unlucky; both of them still keep fight and try the best to keep their life more wonderful and magic.


I always said to my life I wanna be writer but sometimes I don't spend much time to do that. How come I can be writer? I said I want to travel around the world but I am afraid to do it because the financial and many stuff. But this time, I want to open my mind and heart and pray plus work hard to make it true. Many inspiration people in the world, many books offer to be writer travel and some get reject and some get that job. I would never give up and I still want to do it with spirit, dream, hope, pray and it will be come true. This time my project already 60 percent and it will be finish the end of this month and I hope I will get the publisher after someone damn me; I will never give up about that. I will give different sense of taste of the book and it is not wonderful like lonelyplanet but  I wish people will get the point the holiday in Indonesia but just still some part of Indonesia only Bandung-Yogyakarta and Batu-Malang. 

I wish one day I can do the best one to make literary too about my journal. This is the way I want to expression it. God please bless me for this project. Even it get mess coz of sponsor change his mind but that is o.k; I believe it and I work-hard for this and I wish it will be wonderful and amazing.

  • Life is not like what you expected dont give up
  • Someone damn you but God never let you down to deep
  • Every day will mess but one day it will magical
  • Don't give up what do you want | Still have another day to make it real
  • Learn and never give up to learn
  • Success is something what in your mind
  • Don't be jealous with other people life but make it become inspiration to become more good then that
  • Pray and never forget to get anything with your pray and work-hard
  • I forget pray sometimes but I always know and get remind I should make it work with pray and opportunity
Happy China New Year for the people who celebrate it | Keep spirit and get wonderful moment


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health