Sometimes no need words to explain anything, but behavior. It depend on situation, if you are near you can see it but if you are far the words will explain it. Is that true? I don't know, because someone judge me because of that. I can't blame it, but I just feel so sad and sorry. Ah, if you make mistake, then come back. If you think what you do is the right way then do it.

Everybody has different opinion but opinion and judgement sometimes make same the meaning. Depend on what do you think. Maybe you think you are the right person who do it. But I can't blame it, misunderstanding is something normal in alive. Yea, I know that so well, because I do it sometimes with my parents, my sister, my family and my friends. Forgiveness and try to fix it and start from the beginning. Then when it can't be then say Goodbye can be the best part maybe. But the first give a change to fix and start from it.

Ah, that is just my opinion and I am not smart about the feeling so just blew it and blew it :( that is this guy said about it.

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health