Already two days I can't sleep well and that is making my body get worse and I don't know what happened, maybe confused or stressful. But I also don't know!!!!! But can't sleep make me browsing in internet about traveling. Ouh my God I am so jealous haahaa. I also wanna be like them too. So amazing adventure. That is remind me, a woman who I met in Bromo MT. She is a wonderful woman with her adventure for a year in East Asia and including spend lot time in Bali as a volunteer and get bonus stay a few nights in hotel. 
She told me little bit about her adventure. Lucky her, I wish one day whatever my age, one day I will do that.

Insomnia is not good but the other side sleep up early morning and make my brain get blank in this time but in that time I read a lot in my smart phone. How wonderful some people life, they had chance to make their dream come true. Wow, work, traveling and doing social life (not high class social life) but more interactive with the local people. That is amazing. If my mum allow me to go to Africa when I got hire as volunteer there as teacher, it would be my wonderful experience. I do believe it, sometimes no have second chance if you already deny that.

Actually the most this time I sent my resume to get work in Ngo but never lucky, just get some interviews in local company but whatever it is, I wish April or May I should get job coz my money already less. Damn it!!!!!! But I am still lucky my small business can make me survive although I should debt with a friend and ask my friend to pay their debt although that is money is not much at least it can pay for my rent room this month for next month I dont know. This time I am still to seduce my friend to allow me to be freelance writer in his website to make travel subject. If it deal, I can get pay and that is money to pay for April rent and for may and food, I still no idea, but I believe God will help me and I will get job or get many customers on my blog.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health