Dear diary, something amazing is not for the big surprise. Today I really want to eat Martabak but I can't buy this time hahahaha I am broke because everything already expensive and my money every day is getting getting less. Every time I go shopping in traditional market, I should spend money around 100.000 IDR. Uh that is much then I expected.

Almost everyday I spend a lot of money and my business also still not good this time. Poor me right, and freelance also not get a lot of money. I should survive in the big city till I find something good to mak
e my life back to normal. Back to amazing day. Already a few days I want eat martabak but think 3 USD to spend the sweet martabak make me think and think, because better I buy something to eat meal food then snack hahahaha. 


Dear diary, suddenly my door is knocking and the nice neighbor offer me sweet martabak or people in oversea tell that pancake. I love the taste of chocolate and peanut plus cheese. I am so happy even just eat a little piece. Amazing day right, nothing special day if I just never say thank you for small things. Small things can be big things depend on what we think about that.

Dear diary, my book almost done. Tonight I want to make it finish, at least this week I can sent it to my amazing friend who already forgive me. I hope this will be the new step for my future dream. I don't know I just hope everything will be alright. Dear diary, today I get email for someone who offer about marketing grosir travel but should pay fee for members. I am not sure that is good idea, so I just read it and look the link but the first I open the link that is not interested website. The fee of member it so expensive too, better the money I keep in the bank account and then when have opportunity will go travel the way what I love it like last year.

Dear diary, many things in my mind. This month already stressful. I get an email offer the job which the job I already sent my resume but the place so far from my kost (dorm) and also the public transportation so difficult to rise there. So what should I do?  I am still not give the answer about this, but the position if I get hire become copy writer. Maybe tomorrow I will rejected this job, because it impossible to do daily travel to get there and also this place don't get cheaper dorm to rent per month.



Dear diary, today I also drink coffee to make me can't sleep and get finish this book as soon as possible. Then i also promise to myself to continue write story for get extra money. This time is difficult time to my life, but I believe God will give me  a way to get out from this position in my life. I just try not give up to make my life better and make my family happy. Spirit from God will make me survive and happy whatever life come to me.

See, the difficult life in January and February already get better in March and I wish this month will be amazing to my life. I do believe it, try hard and never give up is my motto, including to get my dream job as social worker in International Organization. I really want to get my dream job, get pay and also help the people. I also like the job with the social life like teach the street kids, help people with the problems in their life. But just one time I get hire but my parents are not allow me to take that so I say goodbye to my dream. 

Dear diary, Citra is a woman but she is not perfect but she is not trying to be perfect. She just wanna be happy in small circle in her life hahahahah, teasing myself. Ok. I should back to my Ms Word to keep typing my project. Keep Spirit of Me and God please help me and bless myself to get the happiness in my life.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health