Dear diary, yes I know I seldom update my diary, because I am so damn busy, papa was sick more than a week in hospital. My mum was busy with the new business to keep alive. So I should stay more longer in Tanjungpinang, Bintan Island That is o.k, although all my plans get mess.

When I visited Tanjungpinang, especially visit my parents. I am trying to learn again how to riding
motor bike. After accident long time ago, I am afraid to riding this motor. But, when I holiday in Lombok. I really feel disappointed because I can't explore Lombok as the way I wanted it so badly.

Dear diary, treat parent (daddy) was really tiring but at least I was learning about  the older behavior. They really like "a baby" always moody and need full attention to care of him. Yes, I am learning how to be more patient to handle anything. Many problems in alive make me more stronger, before that I am so weak and hopeless about something I really desire.

dear diary the point about all that is I am learning many things about how to control my feeling and also the most how to bake cake. Making cake is not easy like the way we look, that is also need patient and also careful, like we care the baby. That is true.

Dear diary, I would love to present my first cake, the taste of course so perfect but the shape is not good enough. Because I don't have much tools for making pie. At least I do try as the best I can.  I am making it from beginning till end by my own, I don't allow my mum disturb me when I used the kitchen. So, I am so happy with the result.

The point I got when I am visiting my parents and attend to my sister wedding:
  • Everything should be in plan so perfect
  • Don't rush, just be patient
  • If anything mess is not the point to give up and mad, but try to find out to make it good
  • Money is important but that is not the point to be economic to help other people need help
  • I believe God has His own to solve all my families problems
  • Be patient that is the success point to be good daughter
  • No money make you stressful and lost hope if you just think about nominal
  • No money make people sensitive 
  • Be yourself with the good way
  • Don't be lazy! 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health