Dear diary, can you imagine life so unique and I find many things I never imagine or it was out from what I am thinking. Sometimes the words who said God plan is more biggest then your plan. That was true and i did believe it. God never leave you alone, although sometimes you feel hopeless. Something make me feel little happy and I wish everything will be fine and wonderful in time. I will pray for that, find something nice than my imagine.

Today, dear diary, I go to a place to get interview after a few months stopped being employee in office. This time, time for me to back to real life. Freelancer, adventure, holiday, have fun will be end for a while.
Until get new challenge to get it real. I am so happy I got a few interview appointment. some is like what I really want it and some so far away, I am so confuse should I go there and get lost like this day.

Sarinah, one part in Central Jakarta which always make me remember some memories and when I walked in that places get around 3 times because no get the address. ah Silly me, people make "joke" so I got lost an hour I was trying the places.

Trivos group building, it was not people know about this one. so strange actually. It was company which it make building for mall, etc but none know about it as well as. The website also you can't get many information about this company. Dear diary, when I was there, I got late from the schedule but that was o.k because it also many people around it to get some interviews too with some positions and also different positions. 

In there had 3 women and one of them so active to talk, laugh and the happiness person i guess in the waiting room. If I compare with my self I was so bad, quite and to tired to talk to them and joint the conversation. because, more than an hour I was walking and walking and get lost and also I got to Jalan Wahid Hasyim. but Jakarta has complicated route and also the number. Back Sarinah actually it was for small number and in the front of sarinah it was big number.
'
Actually in the first time I was corrected but just wonder if it the right way. Then I asked old man but he made me lost. That was o.k, I can't blame him because he didn't know the building. Finally I used ojek and ojek also get the route like I went it a few times. The places in that place many ibis hotels and some hotels with 3 starts. I ever stay in one of this hotel, that was nice and comfortable hotel, the most nice breakfast hahahaha.

I was so tired and sleepy but I really want to write about novel. but better  i choose to sleep now. See you



  

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health