Dear diary, today I go to the location in Pondok Indah Mall or the exactly Cipete. I really "blind" map in Jakarta. I can't be lie, Jakarta is to big. Biggest city then other islands in Indonesia. The go from Matraman - East Jakarta to North Jakarta, I guess. I don't know too. So, That have alternative to go to Gedung Ratu Prabu I, the first from Lebak Bulus or Ragunan. I search in internet forum but the most discussing via Lebak Bulus. So, I try to get there from Lebak Bulus.

This funny story when inside bus, the bus so damn full. Many people inside of course and I don't get seat. I just stand near the first seat in the women area. Two women who get seat pretended sleep, that is I kno
w they always try to kick my feet. Of course I just say no words to them. The road in Lebak Bulus is not smooth many broken road, so sometimes bus get shake and the bus really full and you also can't move or breath with good. Of course a few times our body get close to the other or sometimes get back or front. but a lady who the ugly face but the most she has the ugly heart. She is not like when some people touch her feet or anything else (if you want comfortable, use taxi miss). Short story, she get turn in the halte her destination and she doesn't like "me", she push me and reflex I hit her back. I never do this before. Because she is so annoying. Ouh goss, I became "rude" because this woman who get bad character. 

Hello!!! We live in the same world and you also not rich, the face is not important if you have good heart. Your behavior more worse then your face. My mum said no need become pretty just in face but the most is inner beauty. That will make your face look friendly and good looking although you are not pretty. Because it come from inside. The behavior is very important. Although you are tired, get bad mood but don't show off in the public.

Dear diary, finally my halte almost arrive. I should turn in Pondok Indah Mall 1. Then I should search angkot 20 or 506. I dont know where the right road I should use. i ask bus way employee. He told me, I just need turn the left (it is mean cross in the right side if I go out from the halte). Then walk to the right side or in the junction in front of that) then turn left, just wait the bus there.

I am waiting this bus, i should say Ratu Prabu but I said citos because i think it close not so far, but I am completely wrong hahaha. it just need 1.5 km, I am waiting the angkot but suddenly the angkot stop but I hear "duar" the ban (tire of bus) get trouble. We should wait again then angkot with same number pass. The assistant to driver stop that bus and then i ask the passenger there. They said I should turn in the wisama (ah I forget the name). I turn there but still need 150 meters to walk.

At least I can see something I never see. Dear diary, I dont know this place near jalan Ampera. That me remember the nightmare. A few weeks ago, I went there to collect data about NICA then when I am waiting angkot to go home. The motorbike stop around 1 feet near I am seating in front of Arsip Ampera. But the man open his zipper and then doing something with it, I yelled because so shock, but nobody who pass this street help me to catch the man. Damn it. Jakarta really no care with someone who need help. I just want that man get learn about "don't be sick in the street". Talking about the sick male never get finish this topic, but at least, I can be survive in this world because whatever I want to go DON'T FORGET TO PRAY because GOD will sent angels to protect us from the bad people in around us.


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health