Dear diary, already long time I never write you yea, because I am to busy with some works and also mind. Today, I feel sun shine in the day. That is not meaning, Jakarta is raining all the time but Jakarta still very hot weather. But today I feel sun shine in this day, I wake up with the good feeling, although the night I sleep over late because doin' something I should finish it.

Dear diary, sun shine in the day make me feel good and I can't imagine without sun shine what will I get. I am feel so peace in early morning and get spirit to rise my days although my life is harder but I belie
ve something will get change soon.

I feel special when I know I have some people who love me, my parents, my friends and a someone special there who waiting the big day in alive. Dear diary, today is amazing and I wish whatever my days will come in future I always remember sun shine in the day always waiting me. 

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health