Ups, funny think!!! I just a few weeks not cook some food and I forget how to make fried corn. So silly, I think everything is right and when I put it and in the fry it mess. I don't know what it happened. Then I realize it less flour. It need add more flour.

Something when we think everything is good but in fact it is not like what we expected. Don't be mad or sad about it. But look it back, what happened and what the ingredient is already completed. Because just less little bit the measure it will mess. That is life, when you make plan and in the fact it really far from what you expected don't be sad or disappointed but think what you do already right or no.

Keep spirit and this weekend in Indonesia almost done and that is wonderful time as always in my life


Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health