Dear diary, I know long time I never shared story about my activities. Because I am little busy and the network also so slow and mmm you know that right. That is why I can't update you just make schedule about the lyric song. Because a few days I love to hear that songs.

Dear diary a few days ago, I am searching information about contest writing and I still have time to join this contest but I am confused what should story I make it to join this contest. Plus, I also want get free ticket to holiday in #amsterdam but I can't draw sketch my dream in Holland. But I want try and I also won't hope to get win. Because this time my desire to learn drawing come again. hehehe it sound like I have my own spirit again.


I know life so hard, but everytime it is I should keep spirit and DO best, right, dear. So, let's try it to draw it. I wanna draw something when I get chance to visit #Amsterdam and see it with my own eyes. Although maybe my draw sketch will be like kid, I don't care at least I do try to join win or lost it doesn't matter, as long as I wanna try it and do what I can do.

Dear diary, last night finally I sleep like baby. Sleep well after a few night can't sleep. I don't know what happened although I do anything tips I make but my mind always fly and fly and worry about something but I can't share it but I believe and I do believe it will be happened and life happy after, right. I wish we can do the best in our life to be good life.

Dear diary, let's do one by one. Today I do sent the article about property in Jakarta but to find the articles to see information just less info i get here and most just commercial break property to sell and rent. Poor me, I don't know is good one or not but I can't do much. Ah, yesterday I also get call to if i want to work in plantation in Balikpapan. Asap I will sent the form, she did sent me yesterday. Tomorrow I will little busy too but every thing will be fine. Papa also more little fine after get therapy but still need many therapy and that is mean need extra money for that. Uh, but I believe everything will be good.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health