I just a remember a word of the song about dream.. just with a word dream...dream...dream.... Do you know what is that song, maybe I should find out on internet but already a few days the network is slow like snail. I really can crazy with all network in Indonesia never give good service but every time more the price up and up just commercial break on the television so touching but in fact it just advertisement. I wish one day the provider will give good service for internet working and the price is not expensive too hahahha..... typical of Indonesian, most.


Ah finally after waiting almost 15 minutes to get this lyric song about dream. I got the song what I want about dream song. Everybody also have a nice dream but a little bit people when wake up remember what is their dream in the night. This day I am so lucky, I remember my dream when wake up. 

When I was feeling sleepy at night. I close my eyes when notice it was 2 a.m then I slept. In my slept I got a beautiful dream. In my dream, I was walking in the beach and in that time almost evening. The sun will back to it place. In my dream, someone holding my hand when we were walking in the beach and play the waves when sunset came slow. The blue sky became orange mix gold, so amazing. Before sun will disappear, someone who old me now change his position. He was on his knee and in front of him has a little box. Suddenly I heard someone said, "Would you marriage me? I would love spend hole my life with you till grow old together. I want you beside me whatever life come to us. I will do the best to make you be happy person. I never let you down, when you are mad, I just listen you till you calm then we will find the solution, why you are mad. I also wish when I got mad, you also do the same. Life is not fairy tale but like a circle sometime in up and sometimes in down. I want you in every part circle come to our life."

Suddenly I wake up because alarm rang, my brother should wake up to work in morning shift on weekend. He was working as administrative in emergency province hospital in Bintan Island Ah today I also should finish writing for some contest blog, actually deadline will be end a few days I wish I have time to finish the article about property, catatan anak bangsa, samsung note 5, short story, children story, novel and some contest will be end before august end. I feel little weak because I got headache already two days, not good time but I wish the headache will gone and spirit will come.

I also can't stop smiling when I remind about dream when hearing the song dream. Every body always love to get a beautiful dream because it is good fantastic a while when you know you still in down circle but when you have someone who support and pray for you. You always keep happy and get spirit step by step... Which someone in my dream? You know, who is he? mmmmm dream.... dream...... mmmmmm I love beautiful dream then nightmare..... Most I want the headache gone and smiling always in my face. Happy weekend dear friends and readers. Thank you to keep back and back on my blog.

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health