Raining was coming since yesterday, although it just half hour less but enough. Because Bintan Island, Tanjungpinang never rain. The weather is very hot and it hit your body so bad. Raining is making me feel good. At least I can feel the cold weather for a while. Raining always come with the wind and it make the hot atmosphere gone and become cold at least.

Last night, while as usually the electric in some area at Tanjungpinang off for around an hour, I sat in the outside, I heard the voice of frog. Actually I never heard voice frog for long time ago. The voice of frog always came while raining stop. I just think where is the frog come and make sound after raining. The voice frog, I bet it just one frog but that was making night become different like others night. (Want to read about my fairy tale story for kid about sing frog here still in Indonesia language if having time will translate or you can use google translate )

The happy voice frog but I was not happy this time because the mosquito biting me and making me bust scratching. The dark in the outside, just frog voice was the good moment for a while. I need silent place to make me think but I can't think anything.

Today, raining is coming again and I am so happy. At least I realize this summer in Bintan Island, Tanjungpinang will be over and become raining season. That is mean, should beware for the wet dresses all the time... lol. Like that sentence is mean human never feel satisfied but it is not good right. While raining come in Tanjungpinang, we can't watch TV because this thunder and light so danger. Why? Because most of Tanjungpinang land has contain bauxite. So, many accident ever happened someone get hurt because of thunder. So, I just spend time for reading a book and I also want to keep creative and be happy as the way I am in this small city, Tanjungpinang.  

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health