Quotes Once Time in A week of Citra Pandiangan 

Your eyes so Shine
Your Lips so Sexy
Most I love your soft voice


While you said "I Love You"


My own quotes just will up date once a week in weekend time.... I just like to try to explore the world to expression words to motivation, romantic, or anything with short sentences. Actually to expression words is really not easy if you are not romantic like me. :)

Every body love to get compliment including men. So give some nice words to someone you love, making them happy as the way you always fall in love with him/her. Because shared words is free not pay. So, don't be afraid to expression who really you are in words. Words never kill you!!!

Artikel Terkait:

Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health