Actually many people different talents but as normal human. I always feel jealous with people who has magic hands and can drawing good pictures or illustration. I just can say lucky you are.


I know never late to learn and my dreams always bigger then my talents. I am not multi taskting..... who can do anything as natural. But i need work hard to make something i want. My desire is bigger then my ability but that is making me special and also trouble sometimes hehehehe.

Actually life is must go on and i do what i can do as kill myself. Because i am here just waiting you.......


Sent from Samsung Mobile
Silakan pilih sistem komentar anda

Jadilah orang pertama yang berkomentar!

You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and please do not use a spammy keyword. Thanks for stopping by! and God bless us! Keep Creative and Health